Friday, February 10, 2012

"This right here is my .45"

Looks like a lot of people saw this yesterday and its prob unnecessary for me to throw this up, but whoa. If you haven't seen this, you should. Reminds me of my high school relationship with my parents. My dad did and still does love guns (.45s to mostly), cigs (duh), and Adirondack chairs..and he HATESSSS, HATES, HATES, HATES!!!! when I post about him on Facebook. Well, listen up Dad. Chores suck. I'm done cleaning up all the mud you track in the house. I'm done wiping the counters every second of my entire life. I'm done loading, unloading, loading, unloading, loading, unloading, loading the goddamn dishwasher ALL THE TIME >:0 Also I have a lot of homework and other work to do all the time I don't need to be running the whole place by myself, ya know? Unless you wanna pay me. Or unless you take away my laptop after you put 135 bucks of software into it one day and then put 9 exploding bullets into the next...

No comments: